View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Alvarez
Director of Fleet Operations

re: 2/17/3302 - Fleet Operations Report

Burke Port – 2/17/3302 

From the Desk of Don Alvarez, Fleet Ops: 

I’ll keep it short. 

Operations Report

We are facing a crisis with the independent factions in Deneb Algedi. First we’ve faced conspiracy accusations from the Justice Party, and now the Future Party has manufactured a claim against one of the DAC’s T9 Heavies, so we are looking at two simultaneous wars in our system. This has obviously been a disruption to our operations, so I want these minor factions crushed, quickly, and order restored to the system. This is top priority. We must protect Federation interests within the system.

Community Goal Report

The only goal I’m recommending at this juncture is protecting the traders in Okinura. This one will pay well for little effort, so I encourage pilots to participate at their discretion.

Miscelleneous

Congratulations to those who have expanded the fleet recently. We are happy to report the addition of a few new Federal Assault Ships, which are performing marvelously, and we are looking to add some Dropships which we are getting at a discount for planetary security operations. We are also testing an old Zorgon Peterson Fer de Lance to see if we can adapt it to our uses.  More on that to follow.

Fly safe commanders.

Lieutenant Don Alvarez
Director of Fleet Operations
TL Armoured Transport Company

Jump to: